Friday 16 November 2012

CAMILLA AND MARC

It has been a miserable day in the forever, unpredictable Auckland, but that didn't stop my mum and I from hitting the streets and shopping! I have spent the whole afternoon having a much needed, shopping, catch up day with my mummy. We journeyed over to the North Shore to have a little nosy around The Department Store, and then ventured back to New Market and had a little peak in The Superette. 

I happened to come across this brand called CAMILLA AND MARC. Whenever I saw something in the store that I liked, I immediately looked at the designer and it seemed as if nearly every time it was that one particular brand. However my eyes kept finding themselves wandering over to a particular style of dress; the Bastille Dress. It was love at first sight. It came in a gorgeous ivory and navy colour; it was to die for. Unfortunately, the first glance at the price tag took my mind to a sad place. Of course it  had to be too expensive, but every girl can dream, right? 


Lots of Love
Charlotte
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment