Friday 19 October 2012

The 55 Day Challenge: Day Three; The Worst Injury you got and how you got it

The Worst Injury you got and how you got it: 

I have had quite a few injury's in my life ranging from broken arms to broken toes, however the worst injury I have got was probably when I was around 9. I was at my best friends birthday party and we were doing a running race. Whilst I was running, I saw a gap between two people and decided to run through it. Unfortunately those two people didn't have the same idea and accidently closed the gap as I was running through it. I immediately fell to the ground in a roly-poly and ... broke my collerbone straight in half. I remember lying on the ground saying to myself "don't cry, it's ok", but I couldn't stop myself and ended up crying uncontrollably for about an hour and a half. 

Lots of Love
Charlotte
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment