Tuesday 16 October 2012

The 55 Day Challenge: Day One; Tell about the best day of your life

Tell about the best day of your life: 

The first thing that springs to mind when I think about the best day of my life was the last day I spent at Kahunui, which was the school camp that I went on at the start of this year for 4 weeks (a month). Over the long period of time that I spend there, I had such an amazing time and made many new life long friendships. Unfortunately I also got extremely homesick, so the best day of my life was seeing my mum and dad for the first time in what seemed like years, on that emotional last day of Kahunui. I can remember so clearly all the parents walking up the drive to all of our houses and everyone just running to see their parents. It was the best feeling hugging my parents after such a long time apart. It is definately a day I will never forget. 

Lots of Love
Charlotte
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment