Friday 26 October 2012

The 55 Day Challenge: Day Eight; Tell about an Adventure you have had

Tell about an Adventure you have had:

One time when I was a little girl, my mum took my best friend, my sister, my sister's bestfriend and her bestfriend (which happened to be my sister's best friend's mother) for a girly weekend down to Rotorua. Originally we were staying in a little motel, slightly out of town. When we got there, we met the owners and they seemed a little bit 'out of it', if you know what I mean, of course I was little so I didn't realize at the time. At night we were watching TV and somehow our TV was linked to what they were watching ... it wasn't pretty. So of course my mum and her best friend were really worried. So they decided at about 12AM in the morning, that we were going to pack up, leave in our rental car and escape to a 5 star hotel in the early morning. That was something I am sure we will all never forget, but it was definately an adventure.

Lots of Love
Charlotte
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment