Monday 15 October 2012

Australia: Week Two


I loved reading the new Elle which featured Rosie Huntington Whitely. It was such an interesting article and was amazing to read in the sunny weather.




Tanning under my large, floppy seafolly hat in the sun.


Spending a day by the pool. 


I treated myself to this amazing banana and caramel tart with cream ... honestly one of the best things I have ever tasted.


I spent a lot of time shopping while over in Australia and one of my favourite shops was Country Road. Although we have it in New Zealand, they had a lot of new items in stock and I managed to buy myself some pretty little white chucks with fluro orange soles.


The water in the pool and the Palmer Coolum Resort, in Australia was a picture perfect blue colour. I just couldn't resist taking a photo.


A chocolate tart with vanilla ice cream that I had for dessert on our last night away :)



A picture I took, before going out for dinner on our last night.

I had such a fabulous time away in Australia, spending quality time with my family and dining out most nights. I am ever so thankful that I am able to have holidays away, and will never forget this amazing trip. 

Lots of love

Charlotte

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment