Wednesday 12 September 2012

Wall Painting



Recently my mum and I have been thinking about ways to make my room more interesting and what ways we can add things to it, such as paintings, shelves, pinboards, mirrors etc. As we were looking through inspiration (from tumblr), which consisted of many photos of rooms, we discovered this gorgeous painting and thought, why not see if my dad could paint a copy of it for me! 

So after a few weeks of patiently waiting for my dad to find time to paint it for me, it is finally finished! I am so happy with the end product and can't wait to see what it looks like in my room. The canvas my dad painted it on is slightly bigger than the one in the picture, and is of course slightly different writing, but I love it just as much.

What do you think of the painting? 

Lots of Love
Charlotte

xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment