Yay! The weekend has finally come and I am so happy, (as I'm sure you are too) because it means a whole 2 days and 3 nights to relax and have fun, without the stress of school 24/7! So this weekend I challenge you to do a few special things for yourself, to make you smile ...
1. Go to the closest library and rent out a new book. If aren't a member of the library, then become one.
2. Treat yourself to getting your nails done at the nicest nail bar/salon you can find. If you don't have the money for that, then pamper yourself pretty at home and invite a few friends over to do it too. This is such a fun way to catch up with your friends.
3. Get out and enjoy some fresh air! Go for a nice run, or a walk with a friend. This is a great way to have a good time, and you will feel even better once it is done because you have done some exercise, and burnt some extra calories off at the same time!
4. Dive into the local DVD store, and check out some of those old movies that you watched and loved as a child. This is always exciting because sometimes you find a movie that you completely forgot about that used to be your favourite movie ever!
5. Browse through your itunes store and discover some new music. Look for music that you can have a random dance party too in your room, music that you can just sit down and relax too, or even old music from the 70's or 80's!
6. Watch the sunset, while roasting some marshmallows over an open fire. This is one of the things to do that makes me most happy. Sometimes you just need to sit down and notice those small things around you that float by everyday without making a sound.
7. Have a look at some of the pretty photos above and really think about how they make you feel and why. You never know, it might make you do something spontaneous!
Have a blissful weekend!
Lots of love