Monday 13 August 2012

The Fabulous Designers of the 21st Century

I have recently fallen in love with many designers and all their gorgeous creations! After hitting the shops big time while on a relaxing family holiday in Hawaii, I now have many new favourite designers!

The first is Kate Spade. I think Kate Spade produces the most classy and colourful things I have ever seen. Everything about her brand and her shop is visually stunning and attractive to look at. I bought this gorgeous iphone 4 case and a bright orange wallet!





I think this cute little video they made to promote the brand is just adorable!



I also love the brand Juicy Couture. I think everything they create have such a chic and playful look about them and I could just buy everything in their store!





Look at this sneak peek of the Juicy Couture Fall Campaign Film for 2012 :)


These are most definately my two favourite brands in the whole world!

Charlotte
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment