Tuesday 28 August 2012

New and Notable








While I was away in Hawaii in July this year, I spend a lot of the time walking down the streets filled with gorgeous designer brands in the beautiful, sunny weather. I went to stores such as Victorias Secret, Kate Spade, Juicy Couture and Chanel. Everything was so gorgeous and walking into all these amazing stores felt like going to heaven. You feel like royalty when entering a store such as Chanel. If you are a potential buyer they offer you a glass of champagne or a light snack. Doesn't this just seem like bliss?

Of course I wasn't the one to buy something from Chanel, my mum was, but I did manage to treat myself to a few things from Kate Spade and Juicy Couture. I bought this divine hot pink and orange dress from Juicy Couture that comes in at the waist and crosses over on the bodice. I also bought this hot pink tote bag from Juicy Couture with some cute little accessories hanging from the top. 

From Kate Spade I managed to grab myself the last fluro orange zip wallet from the sale table. It was still an expensive buy but very much worth the money. It has a smooth feel to it, and is the perfect size to hold. I also bought the perfect iphone case from Kate Spade with black pokadots on a white backgroup with hot pink edges. I was in love!

Lots of Love 
Charlotte

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment