Thursday 30 August 2012

Colour Combination: Pink and Red










Recently I have fallen in love with the colour combination of pink and red. These two colours together attract attention. I remember when I was little people telling me that these two colours clash, well but I completely disagree, they are both so visually stunning and gorgeous.

You can wear fashion garments of red and pink, or you can buy something such as an iphone case or a wallet with these two colours combined. Recently, in December 2012, Victorias Secret changed their shopping bags for christmas, and instead of them being light and dark pink striped, they made them pink and red striped. I absolutely loved it!

What do you think? Do these colours look trendy or trashy?

Lots of Love
Charlotte

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment