Wednesday 25 July 2012

Meet the Model: Cara Delevingne

Hello!

Meet the Model, is my new series of posts where I will talk about and give information about some of my favourite models! I will do this once a week, each with a different model. To start with I will introduce my absolute favourite model; Cara Delevingne.




My friend told me about her, and showed me this interview with her and imavillagebicycle. She seems like such a gorgeous, nice and easy-going person.


Cara Delevingne's Profile:

Height: 5' 9.5" / 176.5cm
Bust: 31" A
Waist: 24" / 60.96cm
Hips: 34" / 86.36cm
Shoes: UK 6 / EUR 39
Dress Size (uk): UK 6 / EUR 34
Hair: Blonde Light
Length: Long
Eyes: Green

Cara Delevingne did an interview with Vogue.It and here a bit of it:

Birthday: 
August, 12

Born in: 
London

Zodiac Sign: 
Leo

Personal Motto: 
"Stay Cool."

I become a model: 
"because I needed money! No, because it's a great job and I meet amazing people. And then, for money, but it's not the only reason!"

My Style Is:
"I've not got a specific style, I mix different looks, maybe my style it's relaxed yet chic."

I love:
"Music, performing, singing, acting, everything. And meat, I love meat. I'm a meat eater."

I dislike:
"Fish, a lot. And also high heels"

Seaside or Mountain:
"Definately seaside. I love the sun"

I'm in love with:
"Travelling"

I want to change:
"The government. I wanna be the Prime Minister."






Charlotte

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment