Sunday 15 April 2012

A weekend away in Sydney, Australia

Over the past four days, I have been walking around the Sydney shopping malls, relaxing with spa treatments and dining at amazing restaurants. My mum and I went over to Sydney to have our anual winter shopping trip! It was wonderful and we visited lots of different places.

The day we arrived we had some time to spare so we went for a little walk along the streets and found ourselves stopping for a divine snack at the Max Kenner Chocolate Bar. I had the most delicious italian hot chocolate ( with milk chocolate).







That night we dressed up and went out for dinner at the hotel restaurant. I ordered a lovely pink lemonade, that tasted wonderful. 


The next day we walked and walked and walked around the department store David Jones. While shopping for my little sister I saw a Ralph Lauren for kids! It was just so adorable. I bought so many gorgeous clothes for my wardrobe this day! I had the most amazing time. 



After a full day of hard work my mum and I treated ourselves to relaxing manicure and pedicure. I chose a lovely light pink colour for my fingers and a rich dark pink for my toes :)


The next day, of course, we went shopping again! While walking along the streets, we came across a gorgeous cupcake shop, called The Cupcake Bakery. We didn't buy any cupcakes but just looking in the window was amazing in itself! 



We also visited many stores such as One Teaspoon, Prada, Sass and Bide and the Official One Direction Store!





We roamed around Myers that afternoon and stopped for a late lunch at the gorgeous cafe - La Rose Cafe - in the middle of the department store. 



That afternoon mum organised for both of us to have a relaxing back massage at our Hotel's (the Amora Hotel) spa. It was so nice and worthwhile! 


It was so sad leaving Sydney the next day but overall we had a successful shopping trip and it was lovely spending some quality time with my mum! 

xxx
Charlotte





1 comment:

  1. Wow Charlotte, it looks like so much fun! Lucky girl! xx

    Kate {Something Fabulous}
    http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete