Sunday 29 April 2012

Sweet Treats

It is always nice to have a few sweet treats here and there, I know that I love too! So I am going to share with you some of my favourite treats :)

I have a big secret love for anything chocolate, so this Moist Devil's Food Cake looks absolutley divine to me! This would great for any special occasion like a birthday, or a school party or just any old party :) This is a simple but tasty recipe that is good for anyone.


This Molten Chocolate Cake really gets my taste buds tingling! Doesn't it just look so delicious with the melted chocolate centre ... Mmmmm :) This recipe looks great.


These Halloween dipped marshmallow pops look absolutley lovely as well, and even though it says Halloween you can make them for any special occasion as well. In fact I think I might make them for school class one day as a treat :) The recipe is easy and tasty to make.


Look how tasty these Rocky Road Squares look! They are great for when you have a friend round and want something to do :) Here is the recipe that I am positive you will love!


Don't these Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookie Cups just look as though they would melt in your mouth! I know that I am a huge fan of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and I am pretty sure these will taste just as good, if anything ... better! They are full of sweetness and flavour too. The recipe is simple and fun, so it is easy to make. 


So every so often, give yourself a treat and have some fun while doing it! 

Charlotte
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment